Wednesday 21 January 2009

Introduction.

Okay, I know what you are thinking; "Oh great, another fucking blog."

WELL!

You have one. I hope you stick around and read because I'll be posting about everything, everything I find interesting that is. Hopefully you'll find it as interesting I do or are merely amused by my ramblings and thoughts. Either way, it's here.

An introduction about me:

I am 16 and live in the UK. I'm pretty geeky. I will probably update quite regularly because I am NEVER busy. I had to leave school in year 10 because of "issues", and I don't have a job because it's nearly impossible to get one at my age in the current Credit Crunch (I fucking hate that phrase). So neither of those take up my time. Where I live is hardly the most entertaining of places, with the nicest of people. As you can guess, it gets pretty boring.

Anyway, until next time.

-Monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment